Sunday, January 18, 2009

It's a Boy!

Sean was born on January 16th at 11:14 a.m. He weighted 8lbs. 13.8 oz. and was 20 1/2 inches long.

I just wanted to give a super-quick update. I'll work on uploading some pictures and some of the birth story tomorrow.

We are all home from the hospital and doing well. Sean is a happy baby and doing great. We are all still exhausted. I need a lot of help, relatively, so I think Josh is a bit more worn out than most new fathers. He is making sure I take it easy and don't do too much; he is such a wonderful husband. I am blessed to have such a wonderful family.

Thank you to everyone for your thoughts and prayers.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! What a great story Sean will have to tell when he grows up! I'm looking forward to seeing all of his pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you all made it home and are still doing well. I'm just a call or e-mail away-Don't hesitate! I remember those first few weeks with my first and sometimes they're not pretty!

    And yes you are very blessed, with a very special husband and now a beautiful baby boy!

    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations. As Janelle said if you need anything just call or e-mail. Best of luck to you and Josh, hopefully Sean will sleep better than Patrick at nighttime, I'm still tired and he is over a month old!

    Aunt Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi mary, this is Janelle's friend from High school, ( angie Shaurer) just wanted to say congratulations on your new baby boy. Hope your in town next time I come up to OH would love to see you and your family!

    ReplyDelete