Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A little bit closer

Last week I think the baby dropped. I can fit more food in at a meal and I don't get short of breath so often anymore. The other symptom that supports my conclusion is that when I go from laying to sitting up I feel a lot of pressure in the pelvic area. If I sit up very, very gradually it makes a smoother transition. The baby is so low, my ability to bend and reach things is even more restricted. I can't lean forward to eat over my plate, which makes me laugh!

With the first baby they say the it can be several weeks after it drops before it is ready to be born. So if it dropped in week 35, that doesn't mean I'm about to go into labor. Obviously, since it is a week later now. :)

P.S. I hope you see my humor.

3 comments:

  1. Soon, though, very soon! You, Josh, and the little bugger are in our prayers!
    Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, there's a reason that the belly grows so large--you need a resting place for your plate since you can't reach the table anymore!!

    It won't be long now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so exciting! Not too much longer until we meet the little person :-)

    This is also the part where you get so tired of being pregnant that you don't mind the thought of labor & delivery. Remember, that's part of God's plan!

    ReplyDelete