Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Big and feeling it

With less than six week until the due date, I'm really beginning to feel big, or make that enormous. For me, I am enormous, though other people don't always agree. I have my doubts that the baby has anywhere left to go as it packs on the extra pounds here at the end. Sometimes I feel the baby move up by my ribs and I think I'm losing space to breathe. And maybe even space to eat.

I try my best to include the extra calories that I'm supposed to eat everyday, but it is difficult. I'm reminded of the beginning of this pregnancy when I could only eat two bites and anything more made me gag. I'm not gagging now, I just don't think there is room in my stomach for much food at a time!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, it's getting really close!! I can't wait to hear your great news and see photos of your precious bundle!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's only going to get worse too...the not being able to breathe or eat deal...Carson's favorite spot was right under my ribs...so uncomfortable...but not much longer...hope you're doing well otherwise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just keep nibbling on healthy stuff to grow him/her strong. It won't be long now!

    ReplyDelete