Sunday, July 10, 2011

Paul Romulus


Mommy, Sean and Paul - not quite napping!


Big Brother is Watching! (I think he is surprised?)


I think Sean likes him.


"Awww. Him just a wittle guy!"


What are you doing to me?

OK... Well... I thought I knew how to use blogger, but rather than go back and switch all of the photos around in the order I thought they would be I just left them how they turned out. And no, they are not just pictures of Paul, but the whole family. The last one is just Paul (Please remember that it was supposed to be first.)

I am uber happy to report that everyone is doing well. Apart from a little sleep deprivation at the moment that is. Sean is still adjusting to having the little guy around. He keeps wanting to run around and bump and be as rough and tough as ever. It is kind of hard for him to "take it easy." Don't worry though, he will get there.

Mary is amazing, awesome, wonderful ... I can go on, really I can ... superb, fantastic, marvelous ... I think you are getting the idea. I am just thankful that she is doing so well, and everything went so well for her.

Praise God for healthy babies, wonderful families, super wives, and supportive friends and family. Thank you everyone for your well wishes, cards, flowers, and help.

Will try to post more soon, but I am still getting used to the new little guy too. ;)

1 comment:

  1. What beautiful pictures of a beautiful family!!! I'm so happy for you all! May God continue to shine His joy upon your family. Call me if you need anything at all! Love you!

    ReplyDelete