Monday, June 27, 2011

Fun at the Park

Sean and I had a great morning. I rode my bike with him over to a park about 3/4 a mile away. We played on the slides and monkeyed around for a while. Sean really liked the swings, but when I tried to swing he kept saying I was too big :( oh well! We still had a good time.

We rode back, and then Sean rode his bike to the end of the street and back. He does a great job even though he could barely reach the pedals on the downturn.

We cooled off inside for a while then got Mary and my room ready for the baby (due in just THREE more weeks!) Dropped the bed to the floor so it is easier to get into for Mary and got the crib set up next to the bed so Mary can reach the baby in the middle of the night.

I think this may be the longest post I have had yet! I guess there is just a lot going on. More soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment