Friday, August 20, 2010

The Scene?

The living room. The overhead fan gently blows air down and around the room. Josh lounges on the sofa. I lay on the love-seat with my feet propped up on the arm, a square pillow under my head at the other end. Sean is playing on the floor with a balloon.

Sean decides to sit on the couch with me and begins his climb-up-on-something-that-is-too-big-for-me-but-I-can-do-it routine. I am in his way, but I was here first! I'll help him up but I'm not ready to move from my comfortable spot just yet.

I offer my hand. Denied. Sean continues to try to make his way up without my help.

But wait! He isn't trying to get up on the couch!

He is bobbing his head on my belly. He has exposed my belly button - he is blowing raspberries on my belly!

Sean is laughing and I am laughing. Sean is doing it again!

I grab Sean and pull him up on the couch, giving him raspberries on his belly.

:)


No comments:

Post a Comment