Tuesday, June 29, 2010

SV - Pictures!!

OK, like I promised, here are some pictures from out vacation so far. Nothing fancy or special, just some things from driving, last night, and a few from today at the beach.

Here is the happy little family, just chilling at the beach - if you can say that you chill at a beach, I thought it was kind of hot. ;)
Here is Janelle and Mary with the 5 boys. Man did they have fun digging in the sand. At one point, I dug a hole as deep as my arm is long and the boys thought that was cool.
I am not sure about this one. It is either after dinner last night, or after breakfast today. Either way, Sean just loves hanging out with his cousins. And I have no idea what they were looking at - Tim?
And of course, here is Sean, sleeping in the car yesterday during our last stretch of driving. I can only hope that the trip home goes just as well.

I guess that is all for now. I hope that everyone is enjoying the day by day action of our vacation like we are. See you all soon - J

No comments:

Post a Comment