Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I don't like you!

This week Sean's regular sitter is on vacation and we found other people to watch him - his godmother one day and my cousin the other days.

Today when I picked him up, my cousin's wife, Anna, brought Sean out to me right away.

"He's be so upset today. When he looks at Jesse he puckers his lip and starts to cry. So I'm bringing him out to you to get him happy."

Then she goes back in the house and brings the rest of his gear to my car. And sit with Sean and get him to smile. And he was hungry, so I fed him.

Anna and I chatted while I fed him. She said:

"I guess Jesse hasn't been home when Sean was here before. I didn't think about that. Jesse got home early today and took Sean for me. He got scared and started all-out crying. I took him outside to get him to calm down."

I laugh. Silly boy!

"When I took him back in Sean would look over at Jesse, pucker out that lip and wimper. I kept telling him, 'Quit looking at him!'"

I guess Sean is used to men with beards. Sorry Jesse!

3 comments:

  1. That's too funny! He doesn't cry at Tim, but then Tim probably doesn't give him the time of day, you know, infant and all :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How funny that he's so particular. CUTIE!

    ReplyDelete