Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday, Josh!!!

I love you.  You are the most wonderful husband I could imagine.  You are such a good father and husband.  I cannot complain one bit.  

Everyone else is starting to realize how wonderful you are, too.  Not only are you the only one in your internship class who got an job interview, you have interviewed with 3 schools so far.   One school thought you were so great (I could have told them, but they didn't ask me), they offered you a job.  And another school really thinks you are something special, too - they asked you to come for a second interview.  They really like you.  I think they might even fight over you!!  Ha ha! 

Wow.  You are popular.  Congratulations, my dear! 

Happy Birthday, Josh!  I love you.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Josh! Hope you got to do some fun things and enjoy the day off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww.. Josh Happy Birthday!

    So sorry i missed it!

    hope it was swell!

    -Mara

    ReplyDelete