Saturday, March 21, 2009

2 Months

Sean's two month check-up was this week.  I was interested to see how much he weighs because he has grown too big for most of the 0-3 month clothes.   The 3-6 months sizes usually starts at 12.5 lbs and that is what I've been transitioning him into in the past few weeks.  He first started growing out of the smaller sizes in the feet!  Seems like he's on his way to size 13 shoes like his daddy.  :)

He weighs 13 lbs 1.5 oz. and that should be accurate because they took his diaper off and everything.  He was about 24 inches long, wow!  He is growing well!  

I was going to post some pictures, but unfortunately my computer would not read the camera's memory card.  All the pictures on there from the past few weeks are lost and I had to reformat the card. :(  

So we took a new picture, and we managed to catch a smile.  

Josh likes to wear ties; Sean wanted to, too.   Isn't he too cute in this painted on tie?!

6 comments:

  1. He is so cute!! Looks very handsome. I can not believe he is already 2 months old. time flies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is soooooooo cute!!
    I love the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a little cutie! You're growing him big and strong-good job Mama!!

    He smiles for me right away sometimes and I wonder if my voice reminds him of you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo cute! I love the tie shirt! I'm very glad you wrote on my blog because I had no idea you had one... so now I get to stalk you and see fun baby pics, etc!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously, that's the cutest thing I've ever seen!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. holy cow...what a GREAT photo you guys...he's definitely becoming quite the little man! :)

    ReplyDelete